- Start by removing all selectable weight plates from the handset, so that only the fixed weight plate remains.
- Place the handset on its end.
- Remove the (4) screws that fasten the fixed weight plate to the housing.
NOTE: upper screws and lower screws are different lengths.
- Lift the weight plate to remove from handset housing.
- Replace with your new fixed weight plate, and re-insert screws.
NOTE: short screws are on bottom, longer screws on top.
- Begin turning the screw counter clockwise until a subtle click is felt - this will align the self-threading screw with the existing threads. Then, rotate the screw clockwise and turn until snug. Repeat with all (4) screws.
Have more questions? Submit a request